Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What a week...


So what a week I have had. With all the stress surrounding My Brudder and his the addition to his new family, I feel like the time has just flown by. So much has happened that I don't know where to start. My parents and I spent all day Wednesday at the hospital, that was quit an experience. But in the end, all of the pain and the loss of sleep that Amber and Chris went through was worth it with the birth of little Miss Hayleigh. She is adorable... Not only did we have that going on but quit a few birthdays on my moms side of the family. Sam turned 6 and is ecstatic to have Hayleigh to share a birthday with now!!! Also on Wednesday I also found out that I had been approved for $20,000 dollars more than I thought I would get to purchase my first home, so I have thrown myself into the chore of house hunting even deeper. (Wish me luck!!) I also had a anniversary gift to get ready. I will post pictures after Friday so that my super sneaky boyfriend can not find out in anyway!!! Dinko and I decided to take some time for ourselves and went to The Living Planet Aquarium, where I got to touch some Sting Rays, Starfish and a few others that I don't know the name of. It was quite an experience, Dinko didn't like it so much. :( The funny thing about that is he is usually the brave one. He wanted to go and I kept going back to the tank wanting to touch them again. Of course after I asked the person at the information desk about a hundred times if he was positive that they couldn't hurt me... So I am hoping that it doesn't take me another week to write... I will try my hardest, but no promises!!! TTYL!!

1 comment:

Allie and Fam said...

I miss you!! Come back to work already!