Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wow!!! How time flies!!!


So let's just talk about my lack of commitment to the blogging world in almost the past year... To all my blogging friends I am ever so sorry!!! I am going to attempt this again. Life has been very crazy so far this year... Lets see, so much has happened... I started up in school again, and did very well my first semester back, I am so proud of myself!! (Patting myself on the Back) I also got laid off from my job of 3 years in March, that was not such a good thing. But it made me decided that I really want to devote a lot of my time to school and get it done. So I decided to find a part time job and become a full time student... I started working for a company called Francini Marble and Granite, and I also started cocktail waitressing at a local bar in SLC. I really enjoy the cocktail waitressing, I have so much fun doing it and I get to meet a lot of great people.


As if those weren't enough life changing events, I also moved out in April with 2 of my best girlfriends. Our house was not the cutest thing when we moved in, it was quite the project house, and after months of painting and playing fix up, it is ever so cute now. Our landlord was even nice enough to get us new carpet. After a little bit of a rough patch, we are all starting to get along very well and have adjusted to living with each other. Bella had a bit of a hard time adjusting to the move, but I think that Tessie Lou, my roommate Rhianna's dog has helped her out with that. Not only do we have 2 dogs but we also have a bird... I know what you are thinking, Courtney living in a house with a bird? But that is her biggest fear of all time, BIRDS!!! Well we have a rule, the bird is not allowed out of her cage when I am home. I just can't handle the bird flying at my head, it just scares me silly!!


2 comments:

Allie and Fam said...

Yay!! Welcome back! I love reading things that are going on in your life :>

Alicia said...

Hey girl. Get me your email address & I will invite you to my blog. I made it private after the baby was born!